Re: RFS: mupen64plus

[tobi, 2009-06-11]
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mupen64plus/mupen64plus_1.5+dfsg1-2.dsc

* Please remove Dm-Upload-Allowed, I don't know you guys and even if I
  would, I'd most probably not upload a NEW package with this flag.
  Please remind me that one of you has DM status after few uploads in a
  row without my comments and I'll try to figure something else in
  order not to loose a sponsoree ;-)
* I'd use contrib for this package, but it looks like ftp-masters
  already accepted other emulators in main, so I guess it's ok
* you need quilt (>= 0.46-7) build dependency for dh --with quilt
* can you do with lzma something similar to you did with bz2 and zlib?
* how about using "plugin-based Nintendo 64 emulator" as short
  description or at least mention "Nintendo 64" in short or long
  description (it mentions "N64" only right now)
* could you attach prune-tarball.sh to debian/watch (see `man uscan` for
  more info) - this will ease sponsoring new upstream releases in the
  future
* could you remove all changelog entries except 1.5-1 and rename 1.5-1
  to 1.5+dfsg1-1 (you can include patches-related items) or at least
  mark all previous entries with UNRELEASED distribution?
--
http://people.debian.org/~piotr/sponsor