Re: RFS: xmms2 (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I have updated the xmms2 package. Here you can find the dsc file:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xmms2/xmms2_0.6DrMattDestruction-2.dsc
Now the package should be ready to be uploaded. I would be glad if
someone uploaded this package for me.

The package is not lintian free, but very improved compared to version
0.6DrMattDestruction-1. Here are the remaining issues (lintian -iIv
--pedantic):

P: xmms2 source: direct-changes-in-diff-but-no-patch-system .gitignore
and 5 more

As written before, we use git to track patches. Most of these changes
are cherry-picked.

W: binary-without-manpage

As written before, I have filed an upstream bug report for that.

I: libxmmsclient++3: no-symbols-control-file usr/lib/libxmmsclient
++.so.3.0.0

As written in the changelog, creating a symbols file for libxmmsclient++
produces different results on similar systems (is it a problem of C++ or
boost?).

Florian Ragwitz, the maintainer of xmms2, is very busy and have no time
for it. He agreed on asking here for a sponsor. Please CC Florian and
me, if you response to this mail, because we did not subscribe this
mailing list.

Cheers,
Benjamin