Re: RFS: dvdbackup (updated package)

Hi Benjamin,

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 14:36, Benjamin Drung<benjamin.drung@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.4.1-1
> of my package "dvdbackup".

My only suggestion is taht dh7 and cdbs provides the same
functionalities, so you may want to remove cdbs and relay only on dh7.

Uploaded! thanks for your contribution to Debian.

> The upload would fix these bugs: 529073, 530708, 531568

Next time, please mention in the email subject this upload fixes RC
bugs, it will catch faster (faster than this? ;) ) a sponsor :)

Cheers,