RFS: dvdbackup (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.4.1-1
of my package "dvdbackup".

It builds these binary packages:
dvdbackup  - tool to rip DVD's from the command line
dvdbackup-dbg - debug files for dvdbackup

The package is completely lintian clean.

The upload would fix these bugs: 529073, 530708, 531568

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dvdbackup/dvdbackup_0.4.1-1.dsc

I have set the urgency to high because the grave bug 529073.

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me. I asked Stephan
Gran, but he did not respond.

Please CC Stephan and me, if you response to this mail, because we did
not subscribe this mailing list.

Kind regards
 Benjamin Drung