Re: RFS: cppcheck, new upstream version 1.33

> Reijo Tomperi wrote:
> > Dear mentors,
> >
> > I am looking for a sponsor for my package "cppcheck".
> >
> > * Package name    : cppcheck
> >  Version         : 1.25-1
> >  Upstream Authors: Daniel Marjamäki <hyd_danmar@users.sourceforge.net>
> >                    Reijo Tomperi <aggro80@users.sourceforge.net>
> > * URL             : http://cppcheck.wiki.sourceforge.net/
> > * License         : GPL 3
> >  Section         : devel
> >
> > It builds these binary packages:
> > cppcheck   - C/C++ code analyzer
> >
> > The package appears to be lintian clean.
> >
> > The upload would fix these bugs: 503730
>
> Hi,
>
> New upstream version was released, so I made a new Debian package of it.
>
> I'm again looking for a sponsor for it.
>
> It is lintian clean and builds with cowbuilder.

> main contrib non-free
> - dget
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cppcheck/cppcheck_1.33-1.dsc
>
> --
> Reijo

Hello,

Please anyone take care of that package since my time is quite limited until
the end of that weekend. Yes, I'm the regular sponsor of that package, and the
last time I looked at it, it was in good shape. Also, I generally test the new
upstream releases of cppcheck against several medium volume c/c++ source trees
(think of apt, aptitude, stealth, bisonc++, etc) in order to ensure that there
are no unjustifiable false positives or any unexpected hangs or crashes while
the tool scans the source trees.