RFS: taskwarrior

Dear mentors,

(re-submitted RFS containing a long description as Ben Finney suggested)

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "taskwarrior".

* Package name    : taskwarrior
  Version         : 1.7.0-2
  Upstream Author : Paul Beckingham <paul@beckingham.net>
* URL             : http://www.beckingham.net/task.html
* License         : GPLv2
  Section         : utils

It builds these binary packages:
taskwarrior - a command-line to do list manager

Task is a command-line to do list manager. It is
scope-limited to GTD functionality and features:
tags, colorful tabular output, reports and graphs,
lots of commands, low-level API, abbreviations for
all commands and options, multiuser file locking,
recurring tasks. Task is based on ideas presented
in the todo.sh script found on: http://todotxt.org

The upload would fix this bug: 531587

The bug was filed against the current upstram project name "task".

After a first suggestion to avoid conflicts with the existing
package "tasks" I renamed this package to "taskwarrior" as the
upstream project is planning a rename to "taskwarrior" in the future.

I have superseeded my old upload of task by renaming the package to
taskwarrior and increasing the deb package version number to 1.7.0-2.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/taskwarrior/taskwarrior_1.7.0-2.dsc

Kind regards
Federico Hernandez