Re: RFS: task

Hi again!

there is already a package named ‘tasks’ in Debian. Maybe you can consider
finding a longer name to avoid confusions? In general, it is better to avoid
dictionary words. For instance, when I packaged the ‘sigma’ program for
sequence alignment, I named the package ‘sigma-align’.

I have now uploaded a new package called taskwarrior to mentors.debian.org. Please consider the new "RFS: taskwarrior" that was posted earlier to this list.

Since your ITP bug was not CCed to debian-devel, nobody had opportunity to
comment on this before the last minute. In the future, I recommend to use
reportbug, that takes care of that kind of details.

I will CC the bug now manually to debian-devel. Thanks for pointing this out,. Charles.

/Federico