Re: RFS: task

Le Wed, Jun 03, 2009 at 03:10:48AM +0200, Federico Hernandez a écrit :
>    Dear mentors,
>    I am looking for a sponsor for my package "task".
>    * Package name    : task

Dear Federico,

there is already a package named ‘tasks’ in Debian. Maybe you can consider
finding a longer name to avoid confusions? In general, it is better to avoid
dictionary words. For instance, when I packaged the ‘sigma’ program for
sequence alignment, I named the package ‘sigma-align’.

Since your ITP bug was not CCed to debian-devel, nobody had opportunity to
comment on this before the last minute. In the future, I recommend to use
reportbug, that takes care of that kind of details.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan