RFS: Authomated theorem prover E (AKA eprover)

 Hi,

I created a package for  The Equational Theorem Prover "E" and I'm looking for
a sponsor that would help me to get it into the Debian repository.

My package can be found at: https://petr.pudlak.name/deb/
The original site: <http://www.eprover.org/>
  (Detailed description can be found there.)
License: GPL2

E is in my opinion one of the best automated theorem provers (in first-order
logic with equality) and I've been using it very successfully in my research
for a long time. Therefore I want to help this way to make it easier for other
people to install and use it.

[Or, instead of looking for sponsor, should I rather join DebianScience?]

For curious: see also "CASC - The CADE ATP System Competition" for comparison
of theorem provers - E is among the best ones:
http://www.cs.miami.edu/~tptp/CASC/J4/

  Thanks for help.
  Petr Pudlak