RFS: rsplib

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "rsplib". RSPLIB is the Open Source
implementation (GPLv3) of the IETF's standard for Reliable Server Pooling
(RSerPool). RSerPool is a framework for server pool management and access. It
is an IETF standard, which has been developed by the IETF RSerPool Working
Group and documented in RFC 5351 to RFC 5356. From the programmer's
perspective, a pool is mainly seen as a highly available server. RSerPool
realizes a Session Layer in the OSI model. The API to access this Session
Layer is very similar to TCP/IP socket programming, so using RSerPool
functionalities in own programs is quite easy. If you are looking for a
simple-to-use workload distribution system including failover capabilities,
but without the overhead and configuration effort of GRID computing, RSPLIB
is probably what you are looking for! A lot of documents on RSerPool and
RSPLIB can be found on the project homepage at:
http://tdrwww.iem.uni-due.de/dreibholz/rserpool/ .

RSPLIB is already included in Ubuntu Intrepid and Jaunty. Therefore, we would
like to add it to Debian, too.

Details on RSerPool and the RSPLIB can be found on our
project's website: http://tdrwww.iem.uni-due.de/dreibholz/rserpool/.

* Package name    : rsplib
  Version         : 2.6.0-1
  Upstream Author : Thomas Dreibholz <dreibh@iem.uni-due.de>
* URL             : http://tdrwww.iem.uni-due.de/dreibholz/rserpool/
* License         : GPL, version 3
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
libcpprspserver-dev - headers of the C++ RSerPool client/server API library
libcpprspserver2 - C++ RSerPool client/server API library
librsplib-dev - headers of the RSerPool client/server API library rsplib
librsplib2 - RSerPool client/server API library for load distribution and serv
rsplib-fgp-cfgfiles - RSerPool Fractal Generator Service example input files
rsplib-registrar - RSerPool Registrar service
rsplib-services - RSerPool example services
rsplib-tools - RSerPool test tools

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/rsplib/rsplib_2.6.0-1.dsc

Best regards
 Dr. Thomas Dreibholz

 University of Duisburg-Essen,                   Room ES210
 Inst. for Experimental Mathematics              Ellernstraße 29
 Computer Networking Technology Group            D-45326 Essen/Germany
 E-Mail:     dreibh@iem.uni-due.de
 Homepage:   http://www.iem.uni-due.de/~dreibh