Re: RFS: nedit (updated package)

>> Laurent Guignard found a bug in my packaging (failed to build twice in a
>> row).
>
> Looks to me like the bug is still there; in binary-arch you:
>
> mv source/nc source/nedit-nc
>
> But in debian/rules clean you don't delete source/nedit-nc, which is
> problematic because make clean doesn't remove the renamed binary.

Fixed

> Incidentally, it would be trivially to fix the pedantic warning in lintian:
>
> P: nedit: copyright-refers-to-symlink-license usr/share/common-licenses/GPL

Fixed, including two other pedantic warnings about not using "set -e" in
postinst and prerm.

The package can again be found on mentors.debian.net:
main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/nedit/nedit_5.6~cvs20081118-3.dsc

If somebody is willing to sponsor it, but wants the version number plain
xxx-1 please let me know.

Paul