Re: libqrupdate: Done?

* Rafael Laboissiere <rafael@debian.org> [2009-02-06 01:41]:

> * Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <jordigh@gmail.com> [2009-02-05 16:56]:
>
> > I think I'm done with libqrupdate and that it's ready for upload to Debian.
>
> Thanks, I will upload the package soon.

Done.  The package is now in the NEW queue [1].  Thanks for putting it
together.  Do you know when it will become a build-dependency to Octave?

I have also tagged the release in SVN.  The command that I used is:

svn cp svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-scicomp/qrupdate/trunk/debian svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-scicomp/qrupdate/tags/1.0-1 --message="Tag Debian release qrupdate_1.0-1"

I have a script for automating this task and can send it to you, if you wish.

[1] http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html

--
Rafael