Re: RFS: numptyphysics

Paul Wise wrote:
> I personally think Debian should remove menu and replace it with
> upstreamed patches for FreeDesktop menu support.

Agreed in the long run, but since there are AFAIK (haven't checked in a
while) still some window-managers/desktop-environments that don't fully
support desktop files, it's just a minor hassle.

>> - [subjective] I don't believe the debian/clean files are really
>> necessary. (though it probably doesn't hurt either)
>
> That prevents the diff to those files after autoreconf from ending up
> in the debian.tar.gz.

I don't think I'm seeing the issue here. Care to elaborate a bit more?
Isn't that the whole idea behind patching and running autoreconf in the
first place? If we wanted the changed files produced by autoreconf in
the debian.tar.gz we wouldn't need to run it, right? What am I missing?

Cheers

--
Leo "costela" Antunes
[insert a witty retort here]