Re: RFS: poco (updated package)

Patrick Roland Gansterer writes:
> George Danchev:
> > > I also uploaded a new upstream version 1.3.6p1.
> >
> > Uploaded with the last two changelog entries of yours included.
>
> Can you please upload poco-doc too. Thanks!

Sure, thanks for the poke. Uploaded with the following change: I moved your
name/address from maintainer to uploaders for the same reasons as done with
poco source package.

P.S. I saw that you've added Vcs fields for poco, but not for poco-doc, when
done for both I can pull from your VCS if you prefer it that way.

P.S.2, I would also prefer one package upload poke in a separate RFS mail, in
order not to overlook the second one once again... if that is not too much of
hassle for you.

P.S.3 If you are subscribed to -mentors list, I'd suggest we drop the CC.

--
pub 4096R/0E4BD0AB <people.fccf.net/danchev/key pgp.mit.edu>