Re: RFS: nd (updated package)

Dear Tim Retout,

torsdag den 10 december 2009 klockan 00:08 skrev Tim Retout detta:
> On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 07:02:09PM +0100, Mats Erik Andersson wrote:
> > Dear mentors,
> >
> > I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.8.2-3
> > of my package "nd".
>
> Great! Comments below.

I had given up on this package!

> It looks to me like your debian/rules could be reduced almost as far
> as /usr/share/doc/debhelper/examples/rules.tiny, but adding a --with
>
>    [ more advice ]
> --
> Tim Retout <tim@retout.co.uk>

I have follow almost all your advice. The revised package is
still in the same spot with the same name. Thank you!

For leasure readers seeking edification, this is now the rules
file in extenso:

      #!/usr/bin/make -f

      %:
          dh --with quilt $@

Beware that the build machine now needs at least quilt_0.46-7,
so it cannot be done on a Lenny only system, where 0.46-6 would
be present there. This fooled me on my primary work bench system.

Best regards,

Mats Erik Andersson <mats.andersson@gisladisker.se>