Re: RFS: libaudio-nama-perl

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 01:18:16PM -1000, Joel Roth wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libaudio-nama-perl".

Hi Joel,

Please consider joining the perl modules packaging team, where this
would be uploaded relatively quickly.  There are enough of us that we
can give you more detailed advice when it comes to perl modules.

See: http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup

Our development is co-ordinated in #debian-perl on OFTC, if you use IRC.

> I would like to convert the package name to 'nama' from
> 'libaudio-nama-perl', as it is an end user application.

We can discuss that, but on the whole I think it would be inconsistent
with the Debian Perl Policy.

Thanks,

--
Tim Retout <tim@retout.co.uk>