Re: RFS: ninja (updated package, new upstream release, fix a bug)

On Fri, Dec 04, 2009 at 05:27:00PM -0600, William Vera wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.1.3-1
> of my package "ninja".

I'm happy to sponsor this, but...

First, please update debian/copyright with the license information
from ninja.8 - it should be GPL-2+.  You should also consider using
a patch system for the changes to the man page, but no need to fix
that for this upload.

Also, I saw Barry deFreese sponsored your last two uploads of this
package.  Perhaps he would be happy to continue sponsoring your work. :)
There are some advantages to have a regular source of sponsorship.

--
Tim Retout <tim@retout.co.uk>