RFS: scidavis (new package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "scidavis".

* Package name    : scidavis
  Version         : 0.2.3-1
  Upstream Author : Ion Vasilief <ion_vasilief@yahoo.fr>
		    Alex Kargovsky <kargovsky@yumr.phys.msu.su>
		    Knut Franke <knut.franke@gmx.de>
		    Tilman Benkert <thzs@gmx.net>
* URL             : http://scidavis.sourceforge.net/
* License         : GPL-2+
  Section         : graphics

It builds these binary packages:
scidavis   - application for scientific data analysis and visualization

The upload would fix these bugs: 495105 (ITP)

My motivation for maintaining this package is that I have been using it
for a while and I had found it very powerful and intuitive. Unofficial
packages are available [1] thanks to Burkhard Bunk, and I think an
official package will be a valuable addition to Debian.

[1] http://debian.physik.hu-berlin.de/

SciDAVis is a fork of QtiPlot currently available on Debian, but new
features have been introduced, especially for tables and matrices.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/scidavis/scidavis_0.2.3-1.dsc

Kind regards
 Ruben Molina