RFS: ITA of giflib

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 4.1.6-9
of orphaned package "giflib".

It closes ITA #543841 which I updated earlier this week-end.

It builds these binary packages:
giflib-dbg - library for GIF images (debug)
giflib-tools - library for GIF images (utilities)
libgif-dev - library for GIF images (development)
libgif4    - library for GIF images (library)

The package appears to be lintian clean and builds which pbuilder.

To improve my packaging experience, I also set up packaging with git
this week-end on alioth.debian.org:

The upload would fix these bugs: 453530, 543841

  main contrib non-free
- dget

As a side note, I am about to step up for DM, so would be pleased to
receive feedback on that regard.

Kind regards,