Re: Request for a Mentor

Heath Matlock <heathmatlock@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi, I'm packaging PythonOCC, and could use a mentor during the
> process. I've just now sent in a WNPP/ITP bug report as well:

You won't get “a mentor”. Rather, ask questions here in public, and get
public answers (from mentors) here in this forum; that way everyone else
has the discussion available.

--
 \     “To save the world requires faith and courage: faith in reason, |
  `\            and courage to proclaim what reason shows to be true.” |