$FOO-Forge sites and ‘uscan’

Howdy mentors,

I am looking at a package whose source files are published at
<URL:http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=32627> which
appears to be a $FOO-Forge site. This means we get the joy of opaque
download links, no good for ‘uscan’.

Does every one of these beasts need a separate redirector for ‘uscan’ to
work with it? Or is there some better way to set up the ‘debian/watch’
file for such a package's upstream source?

--
 \      “I tell you the truth: this generation will certainly not pass |
  `\           away until all these things [the end of the world] have |