I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libaudio-nama-perl".
* Package name : libaudio-nama-perl
Version : 0.9986-1
Upstream Author : Joel Roth <email@example.com>
* URL : http://search.cpan.org/search?query=nama
* License : GPL
Section : audio
It builds these binary packages:
libaudio-nama-perl - Ecasound-based recorder, mixer and mastering system
The package appears to be lintian clean.
The application facilitates audio production by console users.
It was developed in collaboration with a musician who uses a
My motivation for maintaining this package is to provide
these capabilities to Debian users.
I would like to convert the package name to 'nama' from
'libaudio-nama-perl', as it is an end user application.
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libaudio-nama-perl
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libaudio-nama-perl/libaudio-nama-perl_0.9986-1.dsc
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.