Re: RFS: haskell-hscurses

Paul Bone <pbone@csse.unimelb.edu.au> writes:

> * Description     : NCurses bindings for Haskell

The name “ncurses” shouldn't be capitalised; the name of the library is
lowercase AFAIK.

> It builds these binary packages:
> haskell-hscurses-doc - NCurses bindings for Haskell
> libghc6-hscurses-dev - NCurses bindings for Haskell
> libghc6-hscurses-prof - NCurses bindings for Haskell

Each synopsis should differentiate from the others. E.g. the ‘-doc’
package synopsis should end “ - documentation”, the ‘-dev’ package
synopsis should end “ - development files”, etc.

--
 \         “My girlfriend has a queen sized bed; I have a court jester |
  `\   sized bed. It's red and green and has bells on it, and the ends |