Re: insserv: warning: current stop runlevel(s) ... overwrites defaults

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 03:35:40PM +0100, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
> Michael Hanke wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Can anyone please point me to the problem and its solution?
>
> Hi Michael,
>
> without pre-judging your problem and its solutions, this is the wrong list
> for this type of problems.
>
> 	debian-mentors mailing list
> 	Helping newbie developers
> 	Newbie Debian developers can seek help with packaging and other developer-
> 	related issues here.
> 	This list is not meant for users' questions, but for new maintainers'!
>
> Please re-post your question to debian-user@lists.debian.org

Well, that would have been fine, except that Michael Hanke is actually
the maintainer of the arno-iptables-firewall package, and he may be
asking this question from a "what can I do to make my package work"
point of view :)

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net    roam@space.bg    roam@FreeBSD.org
Key fingerprint	2EE7 A7A5 17FC 124C F115  C354 651E EFB0 2527 DF13