Re: insserv: warning: current stop runlevel(s) ... overwrites defaults
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: insserv: warning: current stop runlevel(s) ... overwrites defaults
- From: Didier 'OdyX' Raboud <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 15:35:40 +0100
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <20091111141630.GA27076@meiner>
Michael Hanke wrote:
> Can anyone please point me to the problem and its solution?
without pre-judging your problem and its solutions, this is the wrong list
for this type of problems.
debian-mentors mailing list
Helping newbie developers
Newbie Debian developers can seek help with packaging and other developer-
related issues here.
This list is not meant for users' questions, but for new maintainers'!
Please re-post your question to firstname.lastname@example.org