RFS: gnurobbo (update package, removing non-DFSG-free content)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.62+dfsg-2
of my package "gnurobbo".

It builds these binary packages:
gnurobbo   - logic game ported from ATARI XE/XL

The package appears to be lintian clean (including experimental and pedantic
checks).

The upload would fix these bugs: 553911, 554691 (553911 was fixed in the
previous version, +dfsg-1, but that version was not sponsored).

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gnurobbo/gnurobbo_0.62+dfsg-2.dsc

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me. If you do sponsor
it, please run dpkg-genchanges with the -v0.62-1 option to include changes in
version 0.62+dfsg-1.

Kind regards
 Stephen Kitt