RFS: colorcode

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "colorcode".

* Package name    : colorcode
  Version         : 0.5.5-1
  Upstream Author : Dirk Laebisch <dirk@laebisch.de>
* URL             : http://colorcode.laebisch.com/
* License         : GPL-3
  Section         : games

It builds these binary packages:
colorcode  - advanced clone of the MasterMind code-breaking game

The upload would fix these bugs: 553622

My motivation for maintaining this package is simply that this
implementation of the MasterMind code-breaking game is, in my opinion,
very good (and I've been looking for such a software since a pretty
long time).  I am using this program all the time and thus, I reason,
others might enjoy it in the Debian GNU/Linux distro.

- main contrib non-free
- dget
- http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/colorcode/colorcode_0.5.5-1.dsc

Best regards,
                 Filippo

--
Filippo Rusconi, PhD - CNRS - public key C78F687C
Author of ``massXpert''     at http://www.massxpert.org