Re: RFS: kwin-style-aurorae

On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 11:45 AM, Sune Vuorela <nospam@vuorela.dk> wrote:
> I haven't looked at the package itself, but just at aurorae. It looks
> great, and it has been merged into kde trunk, so it will be part of kde
> 4.4 being uploaded in the beginning of february.

   Yes, I know, I have been told by the author. There is still quite
some time till February though, and aurorae looks so great that I
couldn't wait to have it installed. :) I bet there are also other
people who would like to have it and, since I would have built the
package for my personal use anyways, I thought that it is a good idea
to share it.

> I'm not sure wether it is worth uploading aurorae separately at this
> time, but if you are interested in kde related packaging, you are
> welcome to join the KDE team and help with KDE and friends directly.

    Well, I haven't done that before so I don't really know how much
effort it is. The decision is yours of course.

> Feel free to drop by on #debian-qt-kde on irc.debian.org and say hi.

   I sure will :)

Lukasz