request for review: lbzip2-0.16rc1-1
I released a new upstream version of lbzip2. It is a beta (or release
candidate). I refreshed the Debian package under , built in a sid
pbuilder; lintian produced no warnings.
lbzip2 (0.16rc1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (candidate):
- (Mostly) bzip2-compatible command-line, e.g. settable compression block
size, file operands etc. However, lbzip2 never deletes or overwrites
files it didn't create.
- Merged eglibc getconf bug workaround (patches/eglibc-getconf) from
* Changed the "bzip2 filter program" substring in the short description to
* Adapted "patches/man-inst-paths" to new upstream manual page.
I kindly request you to review it and upload it if appropriate. I'd be
grateful if valiant squeeze users would be able and willing to test the
RC, perhaps even as a bzip2 substitute.
Thank you very much,