Re: Convenience copies in upstream code: dependencies, removal, copyright, and other issues

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009, Felipe Sateler wrote:
> ftpmasters seem to be requiring everything in the source to be
> documented in debian/copyright (really annoying, I know).

This is because we don't only distribute the binaries; we also
distribute the source. ftpmaster has to check all of this out anyway,
and it makes it much easier on them if you've documented it properly.

Don Armstrong

--
If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
 -- Lowery's Law