RFS: spim

[Please CC me in replies]

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "spim".  This package was removed
from Debian about a year ago, citing being unmaintained and an alternative
(gxemul).  However, gxemul does not actually serve the same purpose as spim.
At a high-level, they both emulate MIPS, but more specifically, gxemul runs
MIPS binaries, while spim runs plain assembly files and allows stepping through
an assembly file.

* Package name    : spim
  Version         : 7.5-1
  Upstream Author :  James R. Larus <larus@microsoft.com>
* URL             :  http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~larus/spim.html
* License         : other
  Section         : non-free/electronics

It builds these binary packages:
spim       - MIPS R2000/R3000 emulator

The license is as follows:
    You may make copies of SPIM for your own use and modify those copies.

    All copies of SPIM must retain my name and copyright notice.

    You may not sell SPIM or distribute SPIM in conjunction with a
    commercial product or service without the expressed written consent of
    James Larus.

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/non-free/s/spim/spim_7.5-1.dsc