Re: Building pdf from odt files noninteractively?

Felipe Sateler wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-10-16 at 17:31 -0300, Felipe Sateler wrote:
>> I have a source package that has pdf documentation, which is generated
>> with openoffice.org. Is it possible to generate said pdf without user
>> interacion (that is, for autobuilding in the buildds)? Or maybe I can
>> just ship the also-included pdf files? AFAICS, the license is not
>> violated.
>
> The license is GPL, I forgot to add.

As long as you're shipping the ODTs in the source you should be OK. The
PDFs don't need to be generated at build time: they're arch-indep and
could be generated just as well before each new release.

Cheers
--
Leo "costela" Antunes
[insert a witty retort here]