Re: RFS: qemu-kvm (kvm)

Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
[]
So now I'm requesting a sponsor to upload my packages into
debian.

If you are wanting to do a sponsored NMU (which is kind of odd), be sure you are very familiar with the NMU procedure <http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/pkgs.html#nmu> and the sponsorship process <http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-
reference/new-maintainer.html>.

Yes. Thank you very for the reminder and the rest of your email.
I was NOT familiar with it at all.

Thank you for your warm reply.

I did not want to offend anyone here or anywhere.
I just wanted to make user's (and my!) life a bit
easier ;)

/mjt