Re: RFS: fhist (updated package, adopted)

Jan Hauke Rahm <jhr@debian.org> writes:

[...]

>> I've updated the package:
>> * it has 3 lintian warning related to an undefined groff macro;
>
> And you don't intend to fix them?

I'm not familiar at all with groff and I need more time to investigate
how to fix the warnings.

>> * reworked debian/rules to use cdbs+dh7+quilt
>
> Why oh why...

I'm adopting this package and with the first upload I tried to keep
changes to debian/* at minimum assuming it correct, since it was already
in the debian archive.

However my first upload has been rejected.

>> Can you upload it?
>
> No, I'm not very familiar with cdbs and until I am, I won't upload
> packages using it. Sorry.

I think debian/rules is now clean and easy to understand even for
someone new to cdbs (like me).  You should be able to check the
resulting .deb even if unfamiliar with cdbs :-)

ciao
--
Walter Franzini
http://aegis.stepbuild.org/