RFS: ne (QA upload)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.0.3-1 of the package
"ne", which is currently orphaned (see #547225¹).

It builds these binary packages:
ne         - Nice Editor, an easy-to-use and powerful editor
ne-doc     - Documentation for NE, the Nice Editor

Long description of the ne package:

,----
| NE is one of the few editors being both easy to use for the beginner and
| powerful enough for the wizard, supporting UTF-8 and multi-column
| characters as well as syntax highlighting.
|
| It uses short, intuitive and easy to remember key bindings while
| providing all the features an editor should have. It is fully
| configurable allowing the user to change the content of the various
| menus, to easily create small macros and to easily change the existing
| key bindings while being a small and fast editor.
|
| It was written by Sebastiano Vigna and Todd Lewis.
`----

The ne-doc package is a new binary package with the documentation for
the editor in various formats.  Since that sums up to more than two
Megabyte, I have split it off from the main package.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/ne/ne_2.0.3-1.dsc

Kind regards,
Sven

¹ http://bugs.debian.org/547225