RFS: mondo -- backup tool (updated package, fixes RC)

Dear people,

I just updated the package "mondo" and this fixes an RC bug.

The current maintainer of the package has even *asked* me to do a
NMU upload (and even asked for co-maintainance---see bug #519548).

Brief information:

,----
| Package name    : mondo
| Version         : 1:2.2.7-2.1
| URL             : http://www.mondorescue.org/
| License         : GPL-2
| Source dsc      : http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mondo/
`----

The URL for quick cut'n'paste:
  dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mondo/mondo_2.2.7-2.1.dsc

The long description:

,----
|  Mondo is reliable. It backs up your Debian GNU/Linux server or workstation to
|  tape, CD-R, CD-RW, NFS or hard disk partition. In the event of catastrophic
|  data loss, you will be able to restore all of your data [or as much as you
|  want], from bare metal if necessary. Mondo is in use by numerous blue-chip
|  enterprises and large organizations, dozens of smaller companies, and tens of
|  thousands of users.
|  .
|  Mondo is comprehensive. Mondo supports LVM, RAID, ext2, ext3, JFS, XFS,
|  ReiserFS, VFAT, and can support additional file systems easily. It supports
|  adjustments in disk geometry, including migration from non-RAID to RAID. Mondo
|  runs on all major Linux distributions and is getting better all the time. You
|  may even use it to backup non-Linux partitions, such as NTFS.
`----

My changes in this version:

,----
|    * Non-maintainer upload:
|      + The ''Facelift'' release.
|      + asked for by the current maintainer (who offered comaintainance).
|    * debian/watch:
|      + create watch file. (Closes: #544116)
|    * debian/control:
|      + remove duplicate Priority: and Section: fields.
|      + move the Homepage: field to the source stanza.
|      + avoid duplicate long description by including comment on mondo-doc.
|      + add autotools-dev to Build-Depends.
|      + add quilt to Build-Depends.
|      + changing Standards-Version to 3.8.3 (no changes needed).
|    * debian/{binary,source}.lintian-overrides:
|      + remove, not used.
|    * debian/copyright:
|      + point to the versioned GPL (licensing audits needed).
|    * debian/rules:
|      + remove some comments.
|      + reindent/rewrap for better legibility.
|      + move the place where config.{sub,guess} are copied.
|      + adapt to use quilt.
|      + remove config.{sub,guess} to avoid bloating the diff.gz source.
|      + remove unused strip setting (dh_strip takes care of it).
|    * debian/patches:
|      + include fix check for cdrecord (Closes: #519548).
|      + split patches from diff.gz into separate patches.
|    * debian/README.source:
|      + include instructions as mandated by policy >= 3.8.
`----

Regarding lintian:

,----
| * the package has only one warning according to unstable's version: it
|   regards an empty directory, which I won't override for the moment as I
|   need to check if it has any function, if it should be moved (with the
|   current maintainer).
|
| * the "error" displayed on mentors.d.n is wrong according to Policy
|   section 5.6.8, which states:
|
|   "If a list is given, it may include (or consist solely of) the special
|   value all. In other words, in .dsc files unlike the debian/control,
|   all may occur in combination with specific architectures. The
|   Architecture field in the source package control file .dsc is
|   generally constructed from the Architecture fields in the
|   debian/control in the source package."
`----

Bugs fixed:

519548 (Release Critical), 544116

I would really love if this package were sponsored, as I use this
package daily (with the patches that I put in the version above).

Thanks, Rogério Brito.