Re: Multiple releases of a package on mentors.debian.net

Steffen Joeris <steffen.joeris@skolelinux.de> writes:

> On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 02:19:28 pm Ben Finney wrote:
> > How can I have two separate releases of my package, targeting
> > separate archive suites, available at ‘mentors.debian.net’ for
> > prospective sponsors?
> Why don't you just email debdiffs to your sponsor? The package will be
> rebuild anyway.

Maybe I'm missing your point, but this question seems to dismiss the
whole purpose of mentors.debian.net: to *find* a sponsor for a package
upload, by making the package available for inspection *before* knowing
who will sponsor it.

--
 \        “If I melt dry ice, can I swim without getting wet?” —Steven |
  `\                                                            Wright |