Re: RFS: homebank

Hi,
thanks very much for your encouragement, I wrote the mail to
debian-newmaint list asking for the DM application.
In the meantime I'm working to finish the steps to become a "normal"
maintainer.

I would be really happy if you confirm my application on debian-newmaint
list... :)

Cheers,
Francesco Namuri