RFS: homebank

Hi,
I'm asking for a new sponsor for homebank,Neil Williams, the previous
sponsor for the package has ceased sponsoring, so I'm looking for a new
one.
This is a new upstream upload, no important things are changed...

It builds these binary packages:
homebank   - Manage your personal accounts at home
homebank-data - Data files for homebank

The upload would fix these bugs: 532317, 540246

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/h/homebank/homebank_4.0.4-1.dsc

Best Regards,
Francesco Namuri