Re: RFS: pauker (adopted updated package)

Patrick Matthäi wrote:
> Andreas Moog schrieb:
>> Dear mentors,
>
>> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.8+dfsg-4
>> of the package "pauker".
>
>> It builds these binary packages:
>> pauker     - generic card based learning program
>
>> The package appears to be lintian clean.
>
>> The upload would fix these bugs: 541341
>
>> The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
>> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pauker/pauker_1.8+dfsg-4.dsc
>
>> I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
>
> Hello,
>
> please add a watch file and re-upload.

Hello,

thanks for the review. While adding the watchfile, I experienced some
issues with the qa.debian.org sf.net redirector, see
http://lists.debian.org/debian-qa/2009/08/msg00083.html for explanation.
I decided to use the php-script http://qa.debian.org/~bartm/watch/sf.php
which is confirmed working.

The updated package is available under the same version und URL as above.

If i should use the http://sf.net notation (despite it being broken
atm), please drop a note here.

Thanks.

Regards, Andreas Moog