Re: no matching hrefs for watch line - sf.net / sf.php broken?

On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 06:29:44AM +0200, Savvas Radevic wrote:
> I recently had this error:
> $ uscan --verbose --report
> -- Scanning for watchfiles in .
> -- Found watchfile in ./debian
> -- In debian/watch, processing watchfile line:
>    http://sf.net/osmo-pim/osmo-(.*)\.tar\.gz
> uscan warning: In debian/watch,
>   no matching hrefs for watch line
>   http://sf.net/osmo-pim/osmo-(.*)\.tar\.gz
> -- Scan finished
>
> Unfortunately, the error printed in uscan is neither informative nor
> really verbose - I didn't know if the problem is sourceforge or the
> sf.php.
>
> While searching the web for an answer, I found some informative websites:
> http://dehs.alioth.debian.org/no_upstream.html
> http://dehs.alioth.debian.org/report.php?package=osmo
>
> Moreover, I managed to find the actual way of checking the sf.php manually:
> http://qa.debian.org/watch/sf.php/osmo
> http://qa.debian.org/watch/sf.php/bleachbit
> Both output "No mirror could satisfy the request. Please report this
> message to debian-qa@lists.debian.org"
>
> Also, I accidentally found Bart Martens' sf.php and thought of giving it a try:
> http://qa.debian.org/~bartm/watch/sf.php/osmo-pim
> And it works!
>
> It looks like sf.net redirection script is broken.

Your analysis is correct.  Thanks for reporting this here and for trying my
sf.php.

> Any ideas?

Yes.  One idea is to replace the broken sf.php by my sf.php.  I have suggested
that in this message: http://lists.debian.org/debian-qa/2009/08/msg00065.html

Regards,

Bart Martens