Re: I want to delete an ITP

2009/8/12 Leinier Cruz Salfran <salfrancl@ipigto.rimed.cu>:
> I changed the source package name.
>
> I readed [1] .. Correct me if I'm wrong, please

well, if you ask, you should wait for a reply...

> I can send a mail to 'control@bugs.debian.org' with body:
>
> reassign 539568 libsockets++2 2.3.5

no, 'wnpp' metapackage is the correct one to use for ITPs

> retitle 539568 libsockets++2: C++ sockets class library

is this the same title as before (hint: "ITP: libsockets++ -- C++
sockets wrapper library") with only the package name changed? (hint:
no) - retitle it correctly.

Moreover, why adding the '2' to the package name? (I didn't follow the
thread that lead to this package rename).

> ????

one question mark is more the enough to express a question.

> Thanks....

welcome