Re: Ceasing sponsoring and unsubscribing

Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org> writes:

> I'm still on VAC due to ill health. As part of the management of my
> condition, I must reduce my general Debian workload.
[…]
> Health is more important than Debian.

Absolutely right. Free software is not something for which we can ask
anyone to exacerbate an illness.

> I am unsure whether I will return to sponsoring once the current
> illness is under control. Pressure to return is likely to be
> counter-productive.

Thank you for informing us. Take whatever time you need to get well, and
make your decisions with a clear head.

--
 \       “We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the |
  `\       sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his |