Re: RFS: magicfilter (updated package)

Hi, Russ and other mentors.

On Aug 03 2009, Russ Allbery wrote:
> Rogério Brito <rbrito@ime.usp.br> writes:
>
> > I have one off-topic comment: I've seen some well known maintainers
> > do some things without the rigor that mentors apply to prospective
> > maintainers.
>
> Yes.  It's a little frustrating.

Frustrating is indeed the right word.

I see some weaknesses in the way that Debian is currently structured and
I think that I will write a longer e-mail about that (things that are
easily changed). Let's hope that I have the energy for that.

> > dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/magicfilter/magicfilter_1.2-62.dsc
>
> It looks like there's an accidental change to the timestamp for the
> previous release in debian/changelog:

Ooops. Fixed. The updated sources are again at the same address.

Thanks, Rogério Brito.