Re: RFS: libhtml-calendarmonthsimple-perl

oooer

that reminds me, the foswiki project recently released an update that I
think finally addresses the XSS issues that we've known about in twiki
for years, and so I'm now in a position to consider getting foswiki
included into debian proper - even as a twiki replacement package (as
TWIKI.NET have shown no interest in maintaining their project)

see http://fosiki.com/Foswiki_debian/pool/main/f/foswiki/ for the latest
package,
and http://fosiki.com/Foswiki_debian for my repository of foswiki plugins :)

I'll need sponsorship to upload - joining the Debian Perl group probably
makes the most sense though :)

Cheers

Sven