Re: RFS: dict-devil (adopted package)

On 2009-07-28 21:35 +0200, Sven Joachim wrote:

> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.0-11
> of my package "dict-devil".
> [...]
> The upload would the ITA bug #436116 and three minor bugs in the
> package, #283796, #314607, and #458207.

Kapil Hari Paranjape pointed out to me that the Project Gutenberg
version of the dictionary contains additional typo fixes.  I have
incorporated them where appropriate and uploaded a new version of
dict-devil to mentors.debian.net.  The difference to the first upload
can be found at [1].

> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dict-devil/dict-devil_1.0-11.dsc

This still holds.

Regards,
        Sven

1. http://git.debian.org/?p=users/joachim-guest/dict-devil.git;a=commitdiff;h=7baaf704636d417791bdeff550f74d28b4a9c476

--
  DUTY, n.  That which sternly impels us in the direction of profit,
  along the line of desire.