RFS: dict-devil (adopted package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.0-11
of my package "dict-devil".

It builds this binary package:
dict-devil - The Devil's Dictionary by Ambrose Bierce

This package contains The Devil's Dictionary, a satirical, cynical and
irreverent dictionary of common words, formatted for use by the
dictionary server in the dictd package.

An entry from this dictionary is shown in the signature of this mail.

The upload would the ITA bug #436116 and three minor bugs in the
package, #283796, #314607, and #458207.

Lintian reports three issues at the --pedantic level:

,----
| P: dict-devil: no-homepage-field
| P: dict-devil: no-upstream-changelog
| P: dict-devil source: direct-changes-in-diff-but-no-patch-system devils.txt
`----

There is no upstream homepage or changelog, and since the orig.tar.gz
contains only a single file, a patch system seems overkill to me.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dict-devil/dict-devil_1.0-11.dsc

Regards,
        Sven

--
IGNORAMUS, n.  A person unacquainted with certain kinds of knowledge
 familiar to yourself, and having certain other kinds that you know