Re: RFS: libhtml-calendarmonthsimple-perl

Hi!

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 11:59:05PM -0300, Italo Valcy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Citando Ryan Niebur <ryanryan52@gmail.com>, em 27-07-2009:
>
>> Hi! Would you like to join the Debian Perl Group and maintain it as
>> part of the team? We have people who will sponsor your uploads ;).
>> Take a look at: http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup#Howtogetinvolved
>
> Well... I think no, sorry! I'm not a good perl programmer... I just
> packaged this perl module because it's very simple and I need it for a
> Foswiki plugin.

I don't see how your abilities with Perl programming are relevant.
the only difference between maintaining it inside a team and
maintaining it by yourself is that you get more collaboration and
help with the maintainance inside the team. If you don't know Perl,
then help from people who do know Perl is going to be a good thing.

But of course, it's up to you. I just want to know that you are
welcome to join the group if you want to.

I will do a review of your package sometime within a few hours,
however I cannot do the upload since IANADD.

Good luck,
Ryan

--
Ryan Niebur