Re: RFS: fslint (updated package)

Hola Raphael Geissert!

El 25/07/2009 a las 11:37 escribiste:
> >    * You closed a few debian bugs in a version that never hit Debian
> >      repositories, that requires some manual tweaking to process the
> >      correct part of the changelog, please avoid it.

> That's ok, it was me who forgot to include the changelog entries when
> uploading it.

You mean that the bugs were closed with the 2.28-1 upload? In that case, it
might be good to close them through the bts commands?

> >    * You package version is 2.40-2, which would not include the original
> >      source in the upload, and requires some manual tweaking to do so,
> >      please avoid that.

> This shouldn't be discouraged either.

Just to clarify, I personally find debian/changelog entries of versions that
never hit debian repositories (which are the cause for the previous two
points) useless, an error prone situation and bothering for the users.

--
"La duración de un minuto depende de que lado del baño estés."
		-- Ley de la Relatividad (Burke)