Re: kwin-style-nitrogen

The package kwin-style-nitrogen is a fork of the Oxygen/Ozone decoration
with a few extra features. I built a Debian package for this kwin style
as suggested by pusling in #debian-kde on OFTC. The ITP number for this
package is #536632. The package is lintian clean and builds in an
up-to-date pbuilder chroot. It may be reviewed here:

http://sites.google.com/site/danielbarrettbolton/files

under the "kwin-style-nitrogen" section. I would like to request that
this package be reviewed, and that I be sponsored, so that the package
might be added to the unstable repository.

Sincerely,
Daniel Bolton